Playdates Session and Tuition
EXPANDING TO GREENWICH
School Year Session
- NEW! Expanding to Greenwich for children 18-24 months!
- September 18, 2018 - May 16, 2019
- Age group: 18 - 24 months, 24 - 36 months
- Tuesday/Thursday availability remains
- $75 non-refundable fee is due with registration
- Total amount due by June 15, 2018 or at the time of registration. A flexible payment schedule is available, please contact Maureen to arrange.
NEW! ONE DAY/WEEK
School Year Session
- NEW! ONE DAY/WEEK OPTION for children 24 - 36 months!
- September 19, 2018 - May 15, 2019
- Age group: 24 - 36 months
2 hour class time
$75 non-refundable registration fee and tuition in full is due by June 15, 2018 or at the time of registration
- January 7, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Age group: 18 - 24 months
- Two days per week
- $75 non-refundable registration fee and tuition in full is due by November 1, 2018 or at the time of registration.
Summer Camp 2019
More information coming soon.
Refund Policy: 100% refund less the registration fee is entitled if the student's spot is filled prior to the start of the session. If notice is received within 3 weeks prior to the start of the session and the student's spot can not be filled, a refund is entitled, less a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the cost of the session. Under no circumstances will a refund be given after week 3 of the session, unless moving out of the area. There are no make-ups or refunds for weather related cancellations.
What our Parents say
We couldn't be happier with our entire Playdates experience. It is the best first school experience for children and parents alike! Our daughter is so happy and excited to go to school each week and it has been so rewarding to see her thrive in this environment. It is wonderful receiving the artwork and projects she brings home each day and we hang on every sweet word and picture in the weekly newsletter. Thank you, thank you!!
L.C. - Darien
Your program is simply wonderful! I have been so pleased as well as impressed. Caelan has loved every minute of it! I have felt so confident leaving Caelan in their very capable but more importantly loving hands! Ms. Dot, Ms. Debbie and Ms. Pattycakes are three very special ladies.
A. B. - New Canaan
This has been a wonderful experience for James. Nancy and Joan truly understand how two year olds behave, develop and learn. Communication really has been tremendous and open at all times. This is a fabulous program and I am thrilled we will be joining next year with William.
K. M. - Rowayton
The Playdates program is great. I wish I had known about it with my 6-year old!
M.A. - New Canaan
My first drop off with my first child could not have been better! Miss Julie and Miss Nancy always went the extra mile to make everyone comfortable and happy. They have been wonderful - we look forward to seeing our younger 2 through the program.
A.H. - New Canaan
I was thrilled with my first “MB” experience (with my first child.) The teachers are fabulous and work together so well which really shows. They have provided Sean with an amazing introduction to school, sharing, and friendships outside the home that will be an amazing foundation to his preschool years. Thank you. You are all amazing and saints in my book.
D.M. - Darien