Playdates Session and Tuition
Spring Fling 3 Week Session
- Dates: May 22 - June 8
- Ages: 2-3 years of age
- Eligibility to participate:
- Children are required to be a minimum of 2 years of age by 6/15/2023
- Children are required to have previous drop-off experience
- Camp Dates: June 20th - July 27 (no camp on July 4th)
- Camp Time: 9:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Camp Days: Tuesday/Thursday OR Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Camp enrollment is full.
We are no longer taking names for the wait list.
School Year Session
Darien, Rowayton & New Canaan 2 days/week
- Session Dates: September 19, 2023 - May 16, 2024
- 6 - 7 children per group (* a minimum of 6 children is required to run the class.)
- Ages: 18 - 24 months, 25 - 36 months
- Class Days: Darien & Rowayton - Mon./Wed. OR Tue./Thu.
- Class Days: New Canaan - Tue/Thu
- Class Times: 9:30 - 11:30 AM
- $75 Registration fee and tuition payment due with registration
**Registration fee is waived when groups of 6-7 children register together.
Please note the following:
- Playdates classes do not meet on Fridays.
- Playdates follows the Darien Public school calendar for vacations, holidays, and weather-related closings, and delayed openings.
- There are no make-ups for missed classes or weather-related cancellations.
- Following the American Academy of Pediatrics vaccination schedule, children are required to be up to date with their childhood vaccinations.
- Playdates toddlers are not required to have the Covid 19 vaccination.
Refund Policy: Notification of cancellation must be received four (4) weeks prior to the start of a session to receive a refund. If your child’s space CAN be filled, a refund is entitled less a 25% cancellation fee. If space CANNOT be filled, then 50% of the session tuition will be refunded. There are no refunds for cancellations made within four (4) weeks of a program start date unless moving out of the area. There are no make-ups or refunds for weather-related cancellations
SESSION INTERRUPTION POLICY: In the event, the Playdates session must close due to Covid-19 or any unexpected circumstances, tuition refunds will be issued for the remaining classes minus a 25% administrative fee.
What our Parents say
I have been SO impressed by Playdates, above and beyond…..The quality and warmth of the teachers, the communication, the professionalism. Playdates is a special part of the community and I am so happy we have had the chance to be a part of it. Thank you for what you do! I have also made great friends through it.
T.H. - Darien
It’s been an amazing year for Una with Amy & Dot and her first group of very best friends. Thank you, Amy and Dot, for bringing so much joy to Una’s life and teaching her how to be a friend. We will miss you.
B. M. - Darien
I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thank you. I was more than impressed with my daughter’s summer camp experience. I appreciated your attention to detail (especially the home visits before camp started - really helped to make my daughter feel more comfortable), and your well planned out days. My daughter came home every day with a new, sweet song that she learned, a clever project that she did, and so many fun stories to tell. Thank you for a wonderful Summer. My only wish is that it didn’t end so soon.
Please also send my thanks to Ms. Katie and Ms. Mia. They were wonderful. They dove right in and loved and played with the kids as though they had been with them for months.
I’m excited that I have another, younger daughter that I can sign up for Playdates when she’s older.
K. F. - Darien